My Blog List

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Righteous Juice, Tomatoes and Beets At The Market

farmers market athens may 2010 011 Hot house tomatoes from the  Athens Farmers Market.  These growers  had some lovely produce. Look at the color on these beets!farmers market athens may 2010 001 farmers market athens may 2010 007

Righteous Juice. The name is delightful and yummy sounding.

farmers market athens may 2010 005

Flower arrangements were everywhere!  These were my favorites. I like this yellow and blue combination. The can as a vase is simple yet charming.

farmers market athens may 2010 004

Carrots! Oh My! They were ever so large. I had so much fun taking photos I did not buy one item. My sister-in-law, Sue, purchased some of those tomatoes. Brother-in–law and aggravate me to death Bob got some Basil seeds. Love Them. Bob and Sue ,not Basil seeds.

Thanks Bob and Sue for a great weekend!

 

Have a Blessed Memorial Day

Thanks to All Who Have Served Our Country In the Armed Services and God Bless You

 

grace surrounds us

Olive

2 comments:

  1. I need me some righteous juice! Seriously, I've been sick for over a week, and that sounds like the cure rigHT there. :-)

    I always love going to the Farmer's Market here, it sure beats store bought any day!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED a great farmer's market! Ours should just be up and going in a few weeks. I hope you did something yummy with your choices! xx P&H

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. They are like finding unexpected chocolates. olive