It’s Joe’s Birthday!
Here is a list, in no particular order, of just a few of the many qualities Joe has that I appreciate.
1. He knows little things matter…he notices tiny mushrooms in the grass and always shows me.
2. He loves the old house and is partially blind to it’s faults.
3. He is enjoying the yellow house and understands the magic it has.
4. He makes the best popcorn…on the stove…not in the microwave for heaven’s sake!
5. He reads books and we discuss them.
6. He is a Christ follower.
7. He appreciates art…sometimes modern art…yuck…but still.
8. He loves his children and grandchildren.
9. He loves my child and she loves him…this does not always happen…he made this transition easy.
10. His brother is his best friend…that’s cool…right Bob?
11. He took care of his parents when they were ill.
12. He works hard and his customers like him…older ladies bake for him at Christmas.
14. Man, can he hang a chandelier, with Italian instructions! You can read about this here.
15. He can cook…priceless.
16. He will go to yard sales and thrift stores with or without me.
17. He bought our wedding bands in Italy. We traveled to Florence…oh my.
18. He found a lovely historic log cabin for our wedding ceremony.
19. He flirted with me, unashamedly…that’s what started all of this!
20. He tells me he loves me every day… multiple times.
♦To Be Happy Be In Love♦
grace surrounds us