My Blog List

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Yard Man is Me!

Yes, I am the yard man at the yellow house and I love it. Today this is my buddy.gardening june2010 007

She’s my red baby, self propelled and some how then manages to drag me along.gardening june2010 006

Hedge trimming any one? gardening june2010 010

I cut the front yard last evening. It was humid. I felt like the Wicked Witch “I’m melting, I’m melting.”

A Southern mother-in-law told her new daughter-in-law of their grand family mansion that it had been maintained not restored. Is that not a hoot? Well really that is the spirit of what Joe and I want to do with this lovely landscape here. If we can maintain it that will be enough.

Although we did plant twelve plants last weekend!

grace surrounds us

Olive

1 comment:

  1. I miss mowing our lawn - which is about an acre. My husband misses me mowing it, too!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. They are like finding unexpected chocolates. olive