My Blog List

Friday, March 1, 2013

Coffee Station


Welcome to the dark underworld that exists under my kitchen cabinets. Taking a photo here is a hoot and a half. I called it the Coffee Cave in yesterday's post. In the McCoy cookie jar, on the left, are coffee filters. The coffee is in the coffee canister that I recently found at a thrift store(it hails from Pottery Barn originally). It has a tight seal on the lid that works well to keep air out.


The coffee pots sits on the right there by the sink so it is easy to fill with water.


Splenda and Sugar in the Raw are in these two containers. They are Trader Joe's Corn and Chile Salsa jars. I love TJ's graphics and never discard their jars or bottles. I keep these in the cabinet over the coffee maker. I may move them to the counter if I can find a tray that will hold every item.

I am so CraZy this week that I auto posted this for February first instead of today March first. Still some commented. Y'all are on top of things and clearly I am confused:}


hoping coffee brings you warmth today
Olive


20 comments:

  1. I hear such good things about Trader Joe's, I wish there was one near us, but there isn't. Enjoy your cuppa:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little area, and I love those sugar jars. We don't have a TJ here so thanks for sharing their wonderful graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep my coffee stuff in a pretty basket next to my coffee maker. My hubs is in charge of making the coffee each day...what a good boy!!
    ♥'s
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even your darkest holes are bright and lovely. You have such a warm, inviting house...

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's not February any more? when did that happen??!! love those "Trader Joe's Corn and Chile Salsa jars" they are super neat. have a good weekend. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  6. You created such a cute area Olive, I love the jars you filled with sugar! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. Yes, it's hard to photograph under the cabinets. My whole kitchen is hard to photograph...not much light. I love seeing coffee stations...makes me want a tea station...wait...that is practically my whole kitchen. I make and drink a lot of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cream, no sugar. (I'm sweet enough - BAHahahahaha!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so pretty sitting there Olive! What a lovely find the Pottery Barn canister was. Aren't those the finds that just keep you hunting around? They are for me anyway.
    Oh how I wish we had a Trader Joes in Idaho--sigh--
    Your comment on my post was the biggest lift dear friend. I know I say this a lot but it is always so good to have you come by.
    many hugs for a Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some pretty containers for things in your kitchen. Funny, I just posted about stylish storage in the kitchen today myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice, Olive. I just read Kelly's post on kitchen organization, and you two are making me look bad. lol Now, I have to go organize.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coffee station. Love all your special containers that invites one to stay for a cup of coffee.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your arrangement of coffee things is really great, Olive. Mind if I drop by for a cup? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that coffee station! I can almost smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There they are looking pretty spiffy! '-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the jars. Yes important to have cookies right with the coffee. You have your priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Been blogging for two years and know nothing about auto post. Sounds cool though.

    Love your little coffee station. I so enjoy having things like that at hand.

    Blessings friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that corn salsa from Trader Joes... why didn't I think of saving the jars?
    Love your blog~ I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. They are like finding unexpected chocolates. olive