My Blog List

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Finds

Yard Sales at 0700.

We start in South Carolina and work our way across the Savannah River into Georgia.

We found two nice reproduction pieces and a couple of divine English bone china pieces.

Enjoy.

Also some odds and ends. Joe found a post hole digger! I spared you a photo.yard sale june 26 2010 002

yard sale june 26 2010 004

yard sale june 26 2010 008

Oh, see the tiny pink elephant…pink objects find me.yard sale june 26 2010 007

A chippy flower basket and two pieces of linen that are large enough for a bed or a table. yard sale june 26 2010 005

The bone china is Trinity Rose by Staffordshire. I am squealing like a little girl! I did not need it. But still…you know.

The linens are from Okinawa. They are really soft and pastel in color. The yellow is large enough to cover a king size bed.

Now time for a post yard sale nap.

I am linking up with Debbie @ http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/ for the Garagesalen Party.

grace surrounds us

Olive

7 comments:

  1. Oooh - some great finds! Love the china and the table in the first photo.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that china pattern and you know I love your chippy hanging basket. That is a nice yellow color of that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olive nice to meet you!!~ I love to meet new blogging friends, and ones who thrift too!!~ Love your finds...i can't believe how far you go...I am a local girl myself. I will say when we are out of town we always hit up antique shops. Thanks for joining in on the party. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olive I just tried your link from my site and you added my link, it came back to my page:) Go on and fix it, you have to add another link, and I will delete the other one. YOu put in your url post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,some times my excitement deletes my brain function!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! Makes me want to go vintage shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink elephant, Olive! I am always looking for (and finding) elephants! Love this one. Glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. They are like finding unexpected chocolates. olive