My Blog List

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yard Sale Part One

farmers market athens may 2010 012

It’s nearly five am. Yikes! I have been awake since four. Crazy I know. I’m cooking turkey sausages for my lovey.

At six am we walk down the hill and start our YARD sale. WOO HOO! It’s going to be a blast. I hope. Our neighbors are super duper organized. There is a sign every which way you turn to get into this neighborhood.

I shall report back later. If I survive the one hundred degree heat it is supposed to be here today! HeHe

I have had a LOT of coffee…you noticed yet?

grace surrounds us

Olive

1 comment:

  1. Uh, yeah...you ARE really jazzed for this early in the morning! Beware of the inevitable after-lunch crash, however!

    Sell lots!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. They are like finding unexpected chocolates. olive