My Blog List

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Prayer



Dear Heavenly Father, help me to remember that fussing in the mirror does not make me an inch taller. That all money spent on fashion really matters not. Instead of looking at the fashions, remind me to walk outside and look at the flowers.


They never primp or shop, but I have never seen design quite like this. The ten best dressed men and women in the country look shabby along side them. If you give such attention to flowers-how much more do you care for me?

prayer adapted by me from The Message Bible Matthew 6:27-33

joy and peace
Olive

13 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Sunday prayer for us and, yes, the words are SO true.The photos of the flowers really are so amazingly clear! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! That is one beautiful and interesting flower you showed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature always makes me think of God. I like how fussing doesn't make you taller.....so true.
    Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful prayer you have adapted from Matthew 6:27-33. You are so right that nature is more beautiful than any fashion or material things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy and peace to you, my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome. wow. give me chills. so very true. thank you. needed to think on this ...we all do. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful lily - lovely prayer and reminder...

    ReplyDelete
  8. flowers are one of the most simple ways to know that God does exist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post and GOD's creation. Need some of those in my yard next year, lord willing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post...and oh so true!

    ReplyDelete

I adore your comments. They are like finding unexpected chocolates. olive